Hello Apple fans, Greetings from Tech4droiD. You might have faced a common issue with your iPhones of getting stucked in the boot loop. You may have picked up your phone to call or check social media when your iPhone got stuck and restarting resulted in a boot loop. Your phone might got stuck on Apple logo ? Its a common issue well today we bring the guide on how to recover iphone from booting failure.
Apple has always been there spending a millions of dollars to make their product a best and perfect product. No other than Apple has came out with such a secure OS , the least prone for malware and viruses. That’s the reason where customers don’t wanna let the Apple’s hardwork and perfection go waste and they one after other buy Apple products either its iPhone , Macbook or iPad. Apple is one of the brand providing the best service ever to their products having a network of service centers world wide. Still , sometimes a problem may occur which may annoy you and you would like to fix it on your own then here is an easy guide.
iPhone has been just like a lifeline for teenagers and even adults. It keeps pushing notifications, emails and important messages. iPhone is an entertainer as well as has a assistant like Siri. It feels like your heart beats are off if your phone goes down. We understand the need of an iPhone these competitive days.
Since, its just a electronic device problems might mingle around you.
Reason for occurence of boot failure :
- Malfunctioning Battery Connector
- The battery connector can malfunction which could mean that your device is not getting enough power, causing the boot loop.
- Software Update
- Upgrading to the new iOS can cause this as well. iPhone can get stuck in the middle of the update, and then cause these anomalies.
- Jailbreaking iOS
- Jailbreaking can cause serious problems. If not done perfectly, your iPhone can break down and may not be able to perform even the simplest tasks.
Method 1: Fixing Battery’s Connector (Basic)
Begin with fixing battery’s connector. If this would have been the issue then for surely your iPhone will get adequate power to boot up. Reboot the iPhone to get everything to normal state. Search online regarding the particular iPhone model or by visiting nearest store to get this check/fixed.
Method 2 : Tweaking your phone by Recovery Mode (Moderate)
1. Make sure the phone is turned off.
2. After the phone is confirmed to be off press and hold the home button for at least 10 seconds.
3. After at least ten seconds insert the lightning cable that should be plugged into the computer with itunes closed into the phone.
4. The Apple logo should pop up and don’t let go of the home button until you see the connect to itunes on screen.
5. Then itunes should pop up and restore the iPhone from there.
Method 3 : Using 3rd party Software (Advanced)
source: iMy Fone Website
iMyFone D-Back for Windows or iMyFone D-Back for Mac is a professional iPhone data recovery tool, which helps you fix your iPhone system to normal and recover the lost files from iPhone, iTunes backup or iCloud backup.
1 : Download iMyFone D-back, install it , open and click fix iOS system in the software.
2 : Connect your iPhone to your computer and wait for iMyFone to recognize it.
3 : The program will find the corresponding firmware package for your iPhone. Click Download button and it will take several minutes to download the firmware.
Step 4: After downloading and verifying firmware package, the program will start the repair process, which only takes a few minutes. Now, your iPhone will be back to the normal mode, and will work just as you wanted it to.
You can also checkout this video and video credits goes to its creator.
In case, any of these methods didn’t worked for you then the very last option is to visit the nearest Apple Store to get the iPhone restored/replaced.
Tips to keep your phone safe :
- Use a good screen protector / tempered glass.
- Use a good case for your phone(grip cases).
- Try keeping it in your pants/trouser’s/jeans pocket.
- Don’t keep your phone even on charging for a long time if its full charged.
- Draining battery till 5% atleast a week will result a healthy battery life.
Thankyou for Reading.
Please Share if you liked it.